[Video Replay] Family Office Fintech Summit Interview with Seth Brotman
Generic Tools = Few Gains: Why Alternatives Investors Need Purpose-Built Technology
In this 15-minute session, Canoe’s CEO, Seth Brotman, is interviewed by Family Wealth Report on why generic data capture tools don’t work for alternatives and what to do instead.
Our conversation with Wendy Spires, Head of Research at Clearview Media, focused on the following topics:
- Sources of the manual data processes associated with alternatives
- Pros and cons of various data extraction tools and technologies
- Accuracy of generic and specialist data extraction tools
- Impact of data collection and extraction on investment professionals and what to do about it
- Opportunities for improving efficiency and accessing new sources of intelligence
Download the full report here.